Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Just a quick short bio




I have been making plastic canvas for as long as I could remember, I think it was around 1983.

My first piece was a kit I bought at Ames department store. It took me three years to do it. I would pick it

 up and put it down over and over again. It was a fairly big piece,  it was for Halloween 

( my favorite holiday ).


A cat with a witches hat on top of a jack-o-lantern. I loved it and after seeing the finished product I was

hooked. I have since lost this piece and have been trying to find the pattern for years now, 

so I could make it again.


After that I started buying books and yarn and canvas. I have made so many things, I have 

given away most of it.


My family has been after me for years to sell it. So here I am, I will be making a variety of items

and I have made a few of my own patterns as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment